Wednesday, 27 February 2013

My First Ever Blog!

Hi Family, Friends, Davenanters and Bloggers,

Well, I have taken the very big step into the world of Cyber Space Blogging for the very first time today. Next week I start my Sargarian Gap Year with a four day trip to Ragdale Hall, a wonderful health farm/spa near Leicester, to prepare myself for what is to come over the next few months. My plans are to travel as much as I can and to tick off as many things as possible on my Bucket List. Some of these things I will be doing with friends and some things I will be doing on my own - a completely new experience for me - and I take on this new challenge of single, older traveller with apprehension but excitement.

8 comments:

  1. A lovely start to your first blog!! Looking forward to reading more about it!! X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ben and your photo is definitely better than mine! I can't work out how to change mine - help!

      Delete
  2. Ooh, am very impressed. May even have to copy you. But then, imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would like to thank you Sue for reminding me to blog about the Sagarama Dramas that will no doubt happen on my Sagarian Gap Year. What would I do without you?

    ReplyDelete
  4. A great adventure about to start. I envy you, but then I had my year too, so shouldn't complain. I look forward to reading all about it. Lots of love Lyn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Jen, I knew I could count on you.
    Lots of love to you too! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope somebody buys the film rights to this. We can have fun deciding who will play us and can go to the Oscars! Getting a bit carried away, girls. Sorry

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have got a wild imagination Sharon.

    ReplyDelete