I have now been home for two weeks and have fully recovered from my holiday to Borneo. I have also found the time to get the videos I took at the Orangutan Sanctuary, downloaded from my camera. These videos should have gone on the blog page 'Borneo No 2' but I had some technical difficulties downloading them onto my iPad while I was on holiday. When I got home I downloaded them onto my Microsoft Surface and then uploaded them straight onto YouTube and they are now linked onto the Blog. Why is life so complicated?
Waiting for the Orangutans to arrive at feeding time:
Orangutans arriving at feeding time:
Orangutans feeding:
A Sun Bear at the Conservation Centre:
AND FINALLY - TWO VERY SILLY ORANG-UTANS:
Well I ate my cereal to your films this morning, and obviously the last one made me laugh out loud! Glad to see a contrast to the elegant sofa picture's!! Down on the sunny IOW enjoying a short break. Back next week, so will call, xxx
ReplyDeleteAll that Contemporary Dance training didn't go amiss! Glad you had a good laugh. Will see you soon. xx
ReplyDelete