Sunday, 27 October 2013

Sagatorial No 26

Hi Family, Friends, Davenanters and Bloggers,

Feeling very happy today on the account of two things. Firstly, I have taken another step forward in my quest to insert a video onto the Blog. Last night I followed some instructions from the Internet to open another channel in my You Tube account. Quite what this is or how I managed to do it I don't know but this allowed me to upload videos from my iPad into You Tube and then link them into my Blog on the iPad. Result! There is still a small problem with the iPhone - the picture size of the video seems to be too big for the size of the phone screen and, therefore, it can not be viewed. Life is never easy!

Secondly, in just over three weeks, Sue and I will be 'Flying Down to Rio'. Three more Tango lessons left and three more weeks to perfect my Latin American groove! Can't wait!!

2 comments:

  1. Thought I'd best get into blogging again as you will be disappearing to the other side of the world soon. Liking the dancing shoes I think sue needs to invest in a pair. Tango in boots is not a good look. Paula

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sue's Latin American style guru told her it was all the rage this season! By the way, they are shoes!

      Delete