Wednesday, 16 October 2013

Tango 1

Hi Family, Friends, Davenanters and Bloggers,

Well, Sue and I have now had two Tango lessons and things are going well. We are both enjoying our private lessons with Andreas and we seem to be making a bit of progress. Our practice sessions around my living room, after Strictly, are certainly helping - bet you would like to be a fly on the wall for that!

I took a short video of Sue in full swing last night and took these few stills from the video. Go girl!



Still haven't learnt how to attach a video to the blog - must get on and learn otherwise I will run out of time!

After our Tango lesson I continued to torture myself by doing a lesson of Bachata, a lesson of Salsa and an hour of free dance. This Latin American dancing is getting under my skin - can't get enough!
Managed to master the Salsa body roll downwards and upwards; it took me a whole week to crack it but it came in handy for this week's lesson.

4 comments:

  1. Pleased all's well for your South American trip. You'll be practising in the aisles on the plane getting there! It would be good to see the video of you both dancing .
    Keep dancing as Brucie would say. Rita x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Rita, I think I am going to have to call in a few favours from my technical friends and get them to teach me how to link a video onto the blog. I have tried myself and failed but I haven't given up! Keeeeeep dancing! xxx

      Delete
  2. Speaking as that fly on the wall...such fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What a perfect Miranda catchphrase. Marvolissimussolini!!

      Delete