Hi Family, Friends, Davenanters and Bloggers,
The flight home was only seven hours - one hour less than on the way out - and it was equally as good as the flight out except for the screaming baby! I watched Silver Linings and Hitchcock and enjoyed the first one more than the second one and, taking everything into consideration, we were extremely happy with the service provided by Virgin Atlantic.
On reflection, we had a wonderful time, stayed in a lovely hotel, on a beautiful tropical island with gorgeous weather but it was extremely expensive! It would be very difficult to do Barbados on a small budget but for a Sargarian on a gap year it is an absolute must.
When I got home I couldn't work out if was day or night so I didn't worry too much about it and slept when I was tired and stayed awake at ridiculous hours of the day and night until I sorted myself out. This took three days but I have now unpacked, done the washing and ironing, sorted out the mail and have started working through the five pages of recorded programmes on my Sky Plus box. I have now caught up with Neighbours, a must so that I can get my life back on track, but I think New Girl and Sing Date are going to have to wait a few weeks until I clear a few of the other programmes off the list.
Your trip sounded wonderful, back to good old British weather.I thought you had brought the sun back with you but today is not looking so good. Have you contacted Janine fron Exclusive Jools? she was pleased if it was you and will be in touch.
ReplyDeleteHi Isabel, you have totally lost me now - you will need to give me a clue!
ReplyDeleteHi Lynn, a friend of mine said that someone I know had commented on her jewelery website called xcloosive jools. She said they had just retired and I thought it might be you. Sorry for the confusion. Keep those Blogs coming. x
ReplyDeleteI'm so excited to watch neighbours when I come home!!! Glad the trip went well, speak when I'm back! Xx
ReplyDeleteNeighbours rocks! Glad you are still dipping into the blog. See you soon. M
ReplyDelete