Wednesday, 3 April 2013

Barbados No 1

Hi Family, Friends, Davenanters and Bloggers,

We have arrived in Barbados and have spent the day unwinding and settling in.

The Virgin flight was excellent. It took off on time and was 15 minutes early arriving and the eight hours went relatively fast. I watched Argo and Skyfall and Sandra watched Argo and Zero Dark 80 and the choice of in-flight entertainment was really good. The food and drink on the flight was also very good. We arrived in the resort feeling exhausted so we unpacked, had our evening meal and went to bed.

The weather was a little unsettled this morning and we had rain but the rest of the day was beautiful and I have been swimming in the sea twice today, making the most of the big waves that have arrived with the unsettled weather. Sandra has been enjoying the most magnificent sun loungers and she has been in the pool.

We are off now to the Hotel Managers Cocktail Party and then our evening meal. Below are some photographs taken from the reception area of the hotel looking out onto the beautiful Dover Beach.





5 comments:

  1. It looks wonderful - relax - chill - enjoy! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks beautiful.... enjoy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So jealous!!!!!!!! It's bloody snowing here x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Also, mother, that thing on the left side of your pictures, that's your finger!!! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have noticed the mark on the photos but it isn't my finger, it's my iPad case. I should take the iPad out of the case before I take photographs. Will try harder in future!

    ReplyDelete