Saturday, 30 March 2013

Sagatorial No 12

Hi Family, Friends, Davenanters and Bloggers,

Sue H and I had a pretty full on week trying to move our travel plans forward. We have now booked our two main holidays and we are Flying Down to Rio for our South American Tour in November and then we are doing our Borneo Experience in March next year when the weather should be at its best. The worse is over and we can sit back now and just look forward to it - how exciting!

The packing is going well - how many products does a girl need I ask myself? Products, products everywhere!

4 comments:

  1. Are you aware that a girl on holiday is allowed to look natural so you might not need as many products! Get miniaturising them so you don't get too weighed down with stuff. I bet you repack your case at least once ..it's what we gals do! Good luck and have a fab time.Rita x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Rita, and thanks also for a lovely lunch today. It was delicious, as usual. Looking forward to our trip to the Royal Opera House when I get back. See you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi how is the sunshine in Barbados ? Had good time in Spain just unpacking to pack again for France on Monday

    ReplyDelete
  4. The sunshine is fantastic and we are doing a lot of relaxing on the sun loungers! Glad you are dipping in to the blog. Will you have Internet connection in France?

    ReplyDelete