Sandra and I got very excited yesterday when we had to provide our APIS details to Virgin Atlantic for our trip to Barbados. After such a cold, wet and miserable winter we can not wait to feel a bit of Caribbean warmth and sunshine. The Virgin Atlantic web site was incredibly user friendly and we were able to choose our seats on both the outward and inward flights. We will be sitting in the upper deck on the way out - must be a big plane!
Talking about planes, it has been one of my life's ambitions to turn left instead of right when entering a plane. I have never been lucky enough to score an upgrade to First Class like so many other people I know. Maybe I will get lucky this year or I may even treat myself - you never know!
Watch this space.
Very excited about your blog and meeting you in Barbados.
ReplyDeleteI want to have a gap year!
Full marks for your photo and speed of reply.
DeleteI hear it is all happening in Bridgetown fairly soon! Can't wait.
I love your blog! If you are staying near The Cliff in Barbados I can highly recommend it. You need to book well in advance and ask for a table overlooking the sea. When I went we watched a school of stingrays swimming past - it was amazing. Food also excellent but pricey. http://www.thecliffbarbados.com/CR/Default.asp is the website. I hope you get an upgrade - noone deserves it more than you xxx
ReplyDeleteBy the way the above comment was from Tanya! I used blogger for the last Davenant Music Tour and it has remembered my profile which is where Tour Team comes from - random! xx
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining in Tanya and for the tips on Barbados. I will get onto it - sounds heavenly.
DeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteAL...I think I have finally mastered this blogging milarki .... this is now my 7th attempt (who says youngsters are good with technology!) Anyway... I LOVE this!!! Great work from you AL....and great news for me....little did I think I can have yet another gap year (albeit in a few years time!hehe) Look forward to seeing what exciting adventures you get up to. This promises to be a gap year full of fun and firsts and of course it will be executed with the utmost style!! :-) Jen xxx
ReplyDeleteThank you my treasured Niece, I love you and this brilliant comment! AL
ReplyDeleteAnd for everyone else reading the blog AL is Auntie Lynn.