I had such a lovely day yesterday at Davenant's Bake Off and it was really good to see my friends and the Year 13 students again. The Cherry and Coconut Cake had lots of lovely comments and the Bara Brith was a bit of a novelty but was obviously enjoyed because it all disappeared within a few minutes. Well done Tanya for raising £80, with some donations still to come, and I loved your cake and the Easter chicks with their red noses on! Attaching photos below.



Thanks for coming Lynn - it was lovely to see you and sample your delicious cherry and coconut cake - I must get the recipe. Thanks for the photos - they look great. I'm sure there will be lots of things to write about over the next couple of weeks knowing you! We are all going for lunch for Sandra's birthday one day - be great if you could join us xx
ReplyDeleteWould love to join you - let me know where and when and I will be there.
ReplyDelete