Wednesday, 20 March 2013

Sagatorial No 9

Hi Family, Friends, Davenanters and Bloggers,

The first thing for me to mention today, for all you Weather+ app fans, is that in Bridgetown on Friday it is going to be 32C (90 in old money) and that the Nivea Sun Lotion, now purchased from Superdrug, is sure to come in handy. Hurray!

And now for something that may be of use to you and it is travel related. I went into the Halifax Building Society today to apply for a Clarity Credit Card (I thank Sue H for pointing me in this direction). This credit card allows you to withdraw cash anywhere in the world with no fee and to use your card anywhere in the world with no fee. Also, if you spend at least £300 on purchases each month then you can earn a £5 cashback reward each month. It sounds good to me so I am going to give it a go. It takes a little while to set up one of these cards but it should be ready when I get back from Barbados - great! If I ever get to use it I will report back. Simon Calder eat your heart out!

2 comments:

  1. You will certainly enjoy the temperature of 30degrees more than it is in Britain when you arrive at Barbados.Pack the flip flops and sun cream!
    Last week in tenerife it was 22 degrees and that was very good ,if a little breezy at times.It was so good to see blue sky and sunshine. Invigorating. I am so excited for you and really looking forward to your blogs.Rita x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rita, glad you enjoyed Tenerife last week. Sounds as if you had some good weather. You missed the Arctic weather we were experiencing here although it sounds as if we have another week of it in store.

    I am picking up my Barbados Dollars from the Bureau De Change you recommended to me a couple of years ago. I will blog about this later.

    ReplyDelete