Hi Family, Friends, Davenanters and Bloggers,
I had a lovely day today organising a Bishop Otter College reunion trip back to Chichester in Sussex. I will be going with my two college friends for a few days in May and we will be staying in the Ship Hotel in North Street, right in the middle of the old town. Chichester is a beautiful town that was originally built with four main streets, North St, South St, East St and West St with a Cross, that looks like a small monument, in the middle. It also has a beautiful Cathedral and, because the land is flat, everyone rides around on bicycles - a bit like Cambridge.
We have tickets for The Pyjama Game at the Festival Theatre which I am really excited about. The last time I was in the Festival Theatre it was forty years ago and I saw Morecambe and Wise doing standup. They were the funniest thing I had ever seen. We are also having a tour of the College by a member of the Alumni who has asked if she can take our photograph and write an article about us for their magazine. Should be quite a laugh.
This is something that I have wanted to do for a long time because I haven't been back to Chichester since I left College in 1976. It is on the top of my Bucket List.
Will Blog all about it in May.
I remember seeing M & W live and they did the brown paper bag trick ... It really amused me!!
ReplyDeleteThey did it when I saw them too - cool! 22:48 you are up late Helen. Now I have got the time set correctly I can keep an eye on you!
ReplyDeleteNot up as late as you!!
ReplyDeleteWhen you are retired you can stay up as late as me!
ReplyDelete