Thursday, 18 July 2013

Sagatorial No 22

Hi Family, Friends, Davenanters and Bloggers,

Since returning from Mallorca I have had regular e-mails from my friend Judith that I met in Puerto Pollensa. I have thoroughly enjoyed swapping e-mails and keeping up to date with everything she does. Judith is a total inspiration to me as she lives her life to the full and does so many interesting things!

I have also been in touch with my Russian friend, Svetlana, via e-mails. I received some really good photos of her in Sa Calobra which she visited in Mallorca after I had gone home. Sa Calobra is where a dramatic gorge culminates in a pebble beach. Unfortunately, I didn't get to visit Sa Calobra but it is one of the beautiful places and I have it on my list to do next time.




Just looking at these photos brings back such lovely memories. Even though the weather here, in England, is extremely hot at the moment it is just not the same as being on the coast or in the mountains of lovely Mallorca.



No comments:

Post a Comment