Thursday - this was the last full day of our holiday so we spent it having lunch in Llangennith with our cousin, Christine, and then walking on the very long beach from Llangenith to Rhossili. The sea was quite rough and it was very windy but the weather wasn't cold. We had a lovely walk along the never ending beach.
From Llangenith looking to the left towards Rhossili:
From Llangennith looking to the right towards Broughton:
From Llangennith looking left out to sea at Worm's Head:
We thoroughly enjoyed our week on the Gower, catching up with our relatives and visiting our favourite places. I hope my Family, Friends, Davenanters and Bloggers have enjoyed seeing the photos of this beautiful place.





I have thoroughly enjoyed reading about your week and the photos bring back some old memories of Swansea market and the Mumbles and Pont Nedd Fechan.
ReplyDeleteYou had some lovely weather whilst on holiday and I'm very pleased for you. I bet you feel great after that week . see you soon . Rita
Can't believe you have been to Pontneddfechan!! Why didn't you tell me about it - would have gone years ago if I had known it was there. Feeling extremely fit after a very active week. See you tomorrow. xxx
ReplyDeleteAnother fantastic blog Lynn. I will try Joes ice cream if ever I go there. We went to a wedding at Mumbles in 1978 seems like a long time ago!
ReplyDeleteYou can't visit Swansea without eating Joe's ice cream - it's not allowed, and the Mumbles has hardly changed since 1978 and I think that is all part of the charm! Would like to take Lucie there one day.
DeleteYes we could all go. However we may need to book it in Lucie & Bens diary a year or so in advance! ��
ReplyDeleteYes, know what you mean - very busy people!
Delete