Sunday, 10 November 2013

Sagatorial No 27

Hi family, Friends, Davenanters and Bloggers,

So, last Tuesday I had myYellow Fever vaccination for the Iguassou Falls area of our trip. By all accounts there is a small risk of catching Yellow Fever in this area if you are bitten by Mosquitos. I paid £53 for the live vaccine that was given at my local GP surgery and then spent the next three days with a dead arm, not feeling all that wonderful. Still, always better to be safe than sorry.

On Thursday our travel documents arrived in the post. Our flight details, hotel details and itinerary were all there - how exciting! We have now booked our Taxi to Heathrow and  are beginning to feel quite organised. This week I need to work on getting my foreign currency sorted. I tried to order some Argentine Pesos at the Post Office last week but they said they couldn't do it; they could get some Brazilian real (R$) but they couldn't get the Argentine peso (ARS). Will try some other places this week.

Our last Tango lesson is on Tuesday and I am hoping to take a little bit more video to show what we have learned in our six lessons. Sue had me in hysterics this week when she threw her first gancho!

No comments:

Post a Comment