Tuesday, 19 November 2013

Salsa No 2

Hi Family, Friends, Davenanters and Bloggers,

Last Salsa lesson tonight, before the big trip. Been learning the Salsa for about three months now and I am hoping there will be somewhere in South America where I will be able to put my newly acquired skill to use!

Having had some difficulties getting the Argentinian Rupe, I eventually got them from good old M & S. They provided an excellent service and a good rate of exchange for the Rupe, the Real and the Dollar so I am all set to go. My passport is packed, the taxi to Heathrow is booked and my suitcase is filling up nicely. Just my nails left to do - can't go on holiday without having my nails done, now can I?

Looking forward to showing you all Buenos Aires in my next Blog. How exciting! xxx

4 comments:

  1. woo hoo!! Looking forward to following your adventures here...such fun!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't forget that you are my Strictly correspondent while I am away and I will want to know all the gossip! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a terrific time, Lynn! Look forward to following your travels! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. As your SCD SC a sideways related note...Vincent Simone has entered the jungle, will his moves work on all those creepy crawlies or will it literally be a case of ants in his pants!! Keep Dancing!!

    ReplyDelete