Wednesday, 1 May 2013

Sagatorial No 16

Hi Family, Friends, Davenanters and Bloggers,

This morning I have, at last, chosen a translation App for my iPhone and iPad so that I can start practicing my Spanish phrases. My trip to Majorca is only a month away so I have given myself a few weeks to start practicing some of the basic language. I am absolutely hopeless with foreign languages so it will be interesting to see how I get on with the App.

The App I have chosen, after reading a few of the reviews from the Top Charts is called Translator and it is a free App. I have been playing with it this morning and I love it. It is so incredibly easy to use and on one side of the page I have been putting in English phrases and it appears in Spanish on the other side of the page. To hear the phrase I just have to click the microphone icon and a Spanish voice, that sounds incredibly like my Spanish friend Pilar, comes over loud and clear! I will let you know how I get on with it.

Buenos Dias!

No comments:

Post a Comment