Thursday, 6 June 2013

Majorca No 5

Just a quick blog before I go to sleep. Just came back from Toni's, situated in the narrow lanes near the Hotel. It is an authentic Spanish restaurant and gets extremely busy every night. I had the suckling pig with roast potatoes, sweet potatoes and salad. It was fantastic! I am like one of the locals in there now.



I am saying goodby to Hotel Saratoga tomorrow morning and making my way up to Puerto Pollensa. Hotel Saratoga is situated in a really good location to explore Palma. I had a lovely room with a good bed and a great shower. The pool areas were good and so were the breakfasts. I also enjoyed the Jazz evening on Monday night. It was a pity about the renovations and the unwanted guest!

The view from my balcony:


The pool on the roof with views of Palma and the Port.


Palma 10 out of 10 and Hotel Saratoga 6 out of 10.


3 comments:

  1. Wow that duckling pig looks incredible!! Plenty more pictures of food please- I'm enjoying the culinary side of your trip round Majorca xx DILY

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha I mean suckling pig obviously!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Silly DILY. Thought you would appreciate the photo. It's not every day that you walk into a restaurant and come face to face with two pigs! On the left of the photo is a joint of Parma Ham like we had in Paul and Polly's wedding. It was a lovely authentic little place and the pork was out of this world. MILY xxx

      Delete